Friday 4 October 2013

Museum Cards

I have been asked to add some photos of the cards that we made a few days ago with the school children in the museum, so instead of just adding them to the previous post and them go un-noticed, I just thought I'd put them here! The first two are in note form, can't remember why I did that, and the last one is properly written. Just a note - the information on these cards is not accurate or truthful, so the dates and location are probably completely wrong!

This first one is the original one, that wasn't specific to anybody.
This second one is the one that was specific to people in higher education.
The last one is the one that was for everybody.
I've also tried to find a photo of a specimen similar to the one that we had so that you can get an idea of what I'm explaining!

2 comments: