Sunday 5 January 2014

Is this the End?

So this blog is "due in" tomorrow, which means that the assessment is over. But that doesn't mean that the blogging will stop. I've actually become quite attached to this blog, so I will probably keep uploading posts every now and then about what's been in the news geology wise, and what I've been up to with my project. I've found this blog to be a really interesting assessment, as it's shown me how often geology is in news, and how many geological discoveries there are. It's also allowed me to keep in touch with what's going on with geology, and share what I've been up to with my family and friends. The blogging has also helped to develop my knowledge of geology, as I'm keeping an eye on the news, and then reading in to it further. It's formed a major part of a very interesting module, which I am very glad I decided to take. So keep an eye out for more blog posts, I'll be sure to keep them coming!

3 comments:

  1. I really hope you keep it going. It's been very interesting, without overloading my brain ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you intend to keep the blog alive, I have found it very interesting and informative, I've learn't things that I thought I knew and many that I didn't, The volcanoes and fossils I found particularly interesting. I shall be watching for future blogs with great anticipation.G
    I can only agree with G that the blogs have been great. Good Luck. Other G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Glad you all like the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete